Win a brand new iPad Pro at the Kent Construction Expo 2019 on Thursday 3rd October
It’s easy to take part:
1. Solve the 5 clues below that reveal the identity of 5 exhibitor stands at the Expo
2. Find and record the #ConstructTheCode number located at each stand
3. Enter the 5 numbers in the correct sequence on the form below
The winner will be announced, and contacted by email, at the Expo Gala Dinner.
(PS, we'll be tweeting and posting additional clues on the day)
Terms and conditions
The promoter of this competition is DayOne Design Studio Ltd whose registered office is at Suite C, The Clocktower Offices, St. George’s Street, Canterbury, Kent CT1 2LE. The competition is open to anyone attending the Kent Construction Expo on Thursday 3rd October 2019, except employees of DayOne Design Studio and their close relatives and anyone judging the competition. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://dayonedesign.co.uk/expo. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Closing date for entry will be 5:00 pm on Thursday 3rd October 2019. After this time no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation, or any event outside of the promoter’s control. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The winner will be chosen at random. The winner will be notified on the day during the Gala Dinner by twitter post and email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Five numbers have been hidden around the site of the Kent Construction Expo 2019. Each number is identified by a code letter (A, B, C, D, E)
2. Entrants need to find these code numbers and enter them into the respective answer blocks on the official online entry form (dayonedesign.co.uk/expo)
3. Entrants may also enter by handing in the correct, written, answers together with their business card to any member of the DayOne Design team on stand 323 at the Expo. Paper entry forms are in all delegate bags or can be collected at the DayOne stand.
4. Clues to where the codes are hidden are on the competition website (dayonedesign.co.uk/expo). Additional clues will be posted on social media throughout the day.
5. The winner will be the person to find and enter the five code numbers in the correct order. If more than one correct entry is received, then the winner will be randomly picked from those correct entries. There will be only one winner. If nobody answers all five codes correctly, then the winner will be chosen from those who answer four correctly, and so on.
6. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over